We appreciate that some products need to be arranged quickly and sometimes out of our normal office hours. In order to provide you with a comprehensive online service, we have arranged links to a certain specialist provider's websites. These sites are owned and operated by the providers themselves.
When you click to go to these websites you will be able to obtain a no obligation and confidential instant quote, together with all the information you require to apply online for your chosen insurance.
When you're planning a holiday or trip away don't forget your Travel Insurance! Whether you're travelling for business or pleasure, all travel does bring with it a risk and can often be unpredictable.
Failure to secure appropriate travel insurance could lead to significant consequences, not only financial but in inconvenience and disruption.
We have chosen to refer you to a dedicated website owned and operated by Voyager Insurance Services Limited offering its comprehensive Voyager Travel Scheme offering: -
- Comprehensive range of policies - single trip with an age limit of 84 years and annual policies.
- Competitive premiums with 'Kids go free' on single trip policies - great value for families.
- 21 days winter sports cover included as standard on Annual Multi-trip policies.
- Business Travel cover as standard.
Voyager Travel Insurance
Voyager Insurance Services Limited is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 305814. Please be aware that responsibility under Financial Conduct Authority regulations will therefore be assumed directly by Voyager Travel Insurance Services Limited if you purchase insurance from them.
Should you require to discuss the quotation further or seek referral, please contact the Personal Lines Department at Munro-greenhalgh Ltd on 01706-824023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Short term motor insurance
As part of our commitment to consistently provide a first class service we appreciate that some of our clients may require short term insurance. Our comprehensive short term motor insurance is a cost effective way of insuring yourself to drive another car or van, or someone else to drive your vehicle, for a period of between 1 and 28 days.
Circumstances may arise when your main vehicle is getting repaired or you need to borrow a vehicle, for example when moving home. Whatever the situation 1-28 day cover could be the ideal solution. You may wish to have an additional driver on your vehicle or your vehicle is to be driven by someone else on a long journey. Whatever your circumstances are dayinsure may provide a solution.
Dayinsure Temporary Car Insurance
We have teamed up with dayinsure.com as they can provide the following:
- Cars, vans, motorhomes and classic cars covered
- Add a temporary driver without affecting the annual policy or NCD
- Cover offered from 21 - 75 years of age in most areas
- Breakdown and European cover optional
- Short term motor insurance won't affect the no claim discount on the vehicle's main insurance policy
- Available for Learner Drivers only
- Allows Learners to borrow a car and practise their driving
- Cover only operates between the hours of 6am - 10pm
- Cover is conditional on annual cover being in force
- Learner must be accompanied by driver aged 25 and over with at least 3 years' driving experience
The online quote system is simple to use allowing a short term quote can be processed and accepted by you within a matter of minutes. You can also receive your documents electronically within minutes of making payment.
dayinsure.com limited is directly authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 4996289. Please be aware that responsibility under Financial Services Authority regulations will therefore be assumed directly by dayinsure.com limited if you purchase insurance from them.
Should you require to discuss the quotation further or seek referral, please contact the Personal Lines Department at Munro-Greenhalgh Ltd on 01706-824023 or email email@example.com